- Kitchen with dark yellow accents
- Black sofa with blue chairs
- Modern design bathroom with shower – 26 Original Ideas
- Concrete house with lake view – excellent architecture from Switzerland
- Independent house with covered balconies and overhead projectors
- Clad single storey house with a flat roof in Brazil in teak
- Interesting project for wall clock design from spandex and lycra
- Designing exotic backyard of a house near the sea in Australia
- Penthouse revision
- Swarovski crystals adorn modern bathroom taps
Use the main elements in Japan garden for your own garden
The main elements of Japan Garden are famous worldwide for their fine aesthetic and original design. If you are a fan of this garden art well, you could take some ideas for your own garden. Use the typical elements of the Japanese garden and create your own backyard with exotic and unusual garden.
The main elements of Japan Garden - meaning and symbolism
The main elements in the garden of Japan are not difficult to incorporate into your own garden. The Japanese garden has always had a particular and specific function. Each element and plant have your own special place that symbolizes something specific. The garden at home has been arranged with great aesthetic emotion, it is a feast for the eyes. Zen garden on the other side is simple and spartan. The purpose of Zen garden is the highest pass in mind enters a meditative state feeling of relaxation and concentration.
The main elements of Japan Garden - Materials and applications
The Japanese garden contains many decorative elements of wood and stone. The idea of the garden is Japan mimic a smaller version of the real natural landscape. Key elements typical of Japan are small garden statues stone pagodas, tea houses, decorative bridges, stone lanterns and a original instrument made of bamboo, which frightens the animals with noise. Typical materials used in japanese stone garden, wood and bamboo. Water is a very important element in the Japanese garden. The decorative pond with koi is quite characteristic. Water is, in most cases, always in motion, which can be reached by small waterfalls and cascades.