- DIY decorating idea: Put box for cups
- White Leinenhussen
- Dark wood vanity with drawers
- Only tiles or even decoration? Kemmler tiles in Hechingen offer tips
- Children's bedrooms
- Handcrafted solid wood furniture – rustic charm for the interior
- A kidney-shaped table and the red color of the walls to the 50s look
- Spaniards in the effect of stone wall and floor tiles – Serie Peter Ker
- Chandelier as a focal point
- Lotta Agaton
Wall mirror design allows multiple people simultaneously use
A new solution for rooms with limited space offers design studios based in Berlin half / half. No.180 wall mirror design consists of two halves each other. The elbow in the middle, two different perspectives arise. This option allows the two halves of the mirror is at the same time used by two people. Very simple and elegant at once, right? Just look at the photos at once!
Wall Mirror Design by Studio half / half
No.180 comes as an attractive wall decoration to their best advantage. The round wall mirror offer viewers to see its surroundings from two different perspectives - one above and below, or sometimes the left and the right. This can be any of the amazing effects of light and create spatial illusions.
Design wall mirror practice for couples
And even the ceiling or wall - 3 different determine the different perspective and reflect the different parts or objects positions. On the back of the mirror is provided with a wooden base and suspension.
The mirror can be hung in 3 different rotations
The exclusive product range of product design duo Berlin half / half is 50 cm in diameter and is made of glass and wood base. The design team of Nicolas Kayser and Nicole Losos was founded.
Different angles reflect the ceiling and wall
home accessories offers simplicity and the creative process
No.180 floating mirror on the wall
This position reflects the ceiling