- Modern studio apartment with a smart space saving concept
- Take a seat
- World map as background in studio
- Work space with wooden furniture
- Couch, table and standard lamp with wheels in the winter garden
- How to manage a small apartment?
- Winter Decoration Ideas Conspiracy to initiate prosecutions winter atmosphere Belle
- Ideas for tile patterns mirror make successful combinations represent
- Sofa in Light Brown
- Art exhibition with light – Luxury Chandelier "Baccarat highlights"
Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
The Italian design studio Disguincio & Co has designed a concept for a spiral staircase fiberglass. Spiral staircase The portfolio consists of a repeated sequence of steps that slot together. Each tread is soft and relatively weak, but when they put together all the steps, it is stable and robust. Each element has a deep relationship with each other and this interdependence creates a stable system. Behind the simplicity of each step gets the whole structure with an expressive look. A visually appealing synthesis of functionality and elegance. The designer is Mirk Daneluzzo and Disguincio & Co is based in Pordenone, Italy.
Spiral staircase fiberglass
After the concept is the spiral staircase in glass fiber reinforced carbon fiber be made, even if Daneluzzo hopes to use other materials in the future. They are actually looking for solutions that respect the environment, such as a composite of natural fibers and organic "matrix polymer. Currently there is no real prototype of the spiral staircase, only a small model. designers negotiate with some manufacturers.
Prototype of the spiral staircase fiberglass
perfectly connected steps
stable structure of the staircase
Plans and sketches of the stairs