- It is the details that make a bathroom unique – bathroom fittings
- Designer furniture from e15 represent the modern designs
- Hi-tech wall lighting with Videprojektoren – the installation of Struct
- Stylish and comfortable seating designs by Anderssen & Voll
- Classical dining room set
- Dining room
- Curtains with retro pattern
- 21 wrought iron garden furniture – Highlights the graceful air
- 33 ideas to make Christmas wreath for yourself
- Stylish home design ideas with leather carpet for pure luxury ambience
20 ideas for outdoor steps to prevent cheating
Garden lighting can be magical. Since we do not have people can see very well in the dark, but it can also be dangerous if the steps and uneven surfaces are not well lit. With the right lighting, but you can turn potential problems in Windows lighting design. We offer 20 ideas for lighting the outside staircase, which will show that the safety and beauty can go hand in hand.
stairwell outside - on a wall or on the floor?
Ideally, you should provide adequate lighting or down the stairs and walks nearby, so you can be sure, but not so light that your garden well lit parking ähnelt.Eine good idea, it is a long series recessed the wall to be installed or silt. If your staircase lights create interesting lighting effects, better.
Plan outdoor staircase lighting
If you are going stairs at home or in the garden, think of lighting options. A number of stair lights are designed to illuminate the exterior by passages and stairs. This is the entrance on the garden terrace, in the garden or for decorative purposes, it will be different colors, styles and designs. Remember, if you need to install options for wall or floor. There are recessed lights round, square or rectangular, which are almost invisible, and the overall image of the stairs will not bother you. To add a decorative effect, you can also choose stair lights with different colors of light.
Terminals lighting in copper or stainless steel
entrance of the house
LED Recessed Lighting
different colors of light
hidden in the grass