- High ceilings with ceiling visually shorten a handy
- Lígia Casanova, interior designer
- 12 designer manufactured homes combine modern design with applicability
- Storage and shelving systems made of wood for personal use
- Eco modern stoves battery designed on a modular basis
- Entering the industrial look distinctive
- Bed and dog bed – multi-functionality furniture for your interior
- Sofa cover with cream
- Garden rattan furniture offer relaxation in the summer days
- Decorated with wooden furniture – a healthy life and Nachhaltifkeit
15 creative ideas for do it yourself dog bed
We present 15 ideas for a dog bed do it yourself - you can transform your old furniture in comfortable beds for your best friend!
Do it yourself dog bed - ideas multifunctional and fast
Transform your furniture with simple design changes - with these ideas for do it yourself dog bed a side table with under shelf in the living room just need a pillow to be transformed into a comfortable bed for the dog.. If your dog would like to sleep with you in bed, you can arrange a bed for him on the bedside table - this way, it is always close sein.Süße and interesting ideas for small dogs is the case, to be transformed into dog bed as comfortable as possible. The advantage of the case - it's fast and easy to move and can provide storage for toys dog. If you have old Kindersiztze inflatable, you can arrange a comfortable place for the dog.
Let the dog bed yourself - upcycling ideas for your old furniture
If you do not want to damage your new furniture, you can use the old upcyclen - and do it yourself dog bed.
So a basket for excursions, or old drawers with comfortable padding quickly turned into dog bed for example. Owners of dogs creative doors removed for your Labrador in the shoe cupboard in the hallway, and created enough space for the big dog. Necessity is the mother of invention - this motto was a wall shelf together dog owner in the office completely transformed so that its Lielbingshund not sit at home alone, and accompanied him to work. A window seat can not only save space in the living room - the area below the window sill can be used for dog bed. Then the dog gets used to his new place to sleep faster, you can also put his favorite toys. Before you decide on a certain area or piece of furniture, consider whether this idea be the character of your pet - some dogs like to sit in the middle of the room, while others like to hide and need a good bed abgehütetes.