- Bio ethanol fireplace in top quality – charming, safe, environmentally friendly
- Christmas Package – Creative Ideas for ornaments
- Indirect lighting in the old building
- checkout system as a closet
- An old shop house converted into
- Self-Assembled clothes rack successfully replace the wardrobe
- Intelligent Suspension
- bar towel ring design templates and bath towels for health
- A Danish home
- Luxury Wallpapers creators Art – Wall coverings for the highest demands
A black modern home in the California desert
Designed by creative director Marc Atlan, in collaboration with the renowned architectural firm Oller and Pejic, "The Black Desert House" is a modern black house, which offers a fascinating view of Joshua Tree National Park in California. The one-story house is a minimalist, a distinctive retreat in the desert where you can enjoy the changing vistas of color, light and shadow.
Modern black house in the desert
Concentrated around a courtyard, a kitchen with dining room was at the center of the interior. A small staircase leads to a sunken living room, where the floor-to-ceiling windows frame the view of the impressive gardens. The whole house walls black, quartz, glossy finish anthracite and steel darkened form the perfect backdrop for the use of the selected color.
Black modern home with pool
In the south-eastern part of the property, three bedrooms open onto a pool with black tiles. The adjacent terrace is sheltered between the house and a rock. Night, the rocks are gently lit from underneath.
Stairs to the front door
Although only 30 minutes from Palm Springs, serene atmosphere and mystique give residents and guests feel as if they were completely separate from the hectic life of the city. Black desert home is currently provided as fashion shows, advertising campaigns and film and television production for professional purposes.
Pool between the house and a rock
beautiful landscape of the desert
glass wall for living room
Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows
colored floor pillows as an accent
Dining room and kitchen
red bar stools
Gals sliding doors to the terrace