- Private estate in Mexico with sophisticated architecture
- wall design for fans of cartoons
- Full garden equipment wooden gazebo, greenhouse and living
- Facades insulation and renovation advantages of wood paneling
- Kitchen in the attic
- Design of the family home – the proximity to nature provides peace
- 25hours Hotel Hamburg – Hafen atmosphere dominates the interior design
- 10 large dining table viewer Cattelan Italia
- Autumn decorate the table – 30 Fall inspiration and ideas
- Wooden sideboard design reflects natural landforms
Ask arts scene – the Gothic style of life
If you want to give your home an air of mystery, and appreciate the old furniture with a rich history, in the Gothic style of life might just be for you.
Mysterious and artistic - the gothic style of life
The Gothic style of life is the successor of romance and is distinguished from other models in the Middle Ages. Gothic is an architectural style of the 12th century, which is characterized by high arches, arches, columns and capitals. Notable features include the Gothic interior wood and stained glass. The furniture of the Gothic period are richly decorated with ornaments - but compared to its predecessor - the Romantic period - you look bleak.
The Gothic style of life in modern
The Gothic style of life today still exerts a great influence on designers and architects - who interpret its basic principles over and over again. Most likely, even inside individual decorative elements, although it is not you realize in the Gothic style. Tinted windows, beautiful dark purple curtains, or just some wrought iron ornaments are just a few examples. The dark color of minimalist fashion was - not surprisingly concise, even Gothic. Perhaps the reason can be combined perfectly minimalist furniture with chandeliers and mirrors in the Gothic style. The color black can be updated by a light wooden floor. Decorative mirrors glorious abundant are the perfect complement to the interior. Lace curtains create a fascinating play of light and shadows in the room. Shelves with bows mounting wallpapers with Gothic motifs can be combined with black leather sofas and modern chairs.
Eclectic mix of Gothic and modern furniture
Subtle accents Interior Design Gothic
Gothic Minimalism and can be combined
The ornate mirror is the culmination of the Interior
The black top of the comforter sets the tone
Living in a mixture of classic gothic style
Shelves are typical of Gothic device
Bathroom with freestanding bath