- Model of thin paper coated in bedroom
- Luxury villas on the southern coast of Vietnam Oceanique
- exclusive Wohnloft
- 18 ideas DIY tips for Christmas trees that attract the attention of everyone
- Creative Garden Ideas – attractive planting flowers and creating illusions
- Decoration for New Year Party – Creative ideas for an unforgettable evening
- Modern kitchen furniture by Gamadeco – High Quality from Spain
- The plants in the garden over winter – Checklist for home gardeners
- Roof terrace for year round protection against the elements
- Hi-tech wall lighting with Videprojektoren – the installation of Struct
Ask arts scene – the Gothic style of life
If you want to give your home an air of mystery, and appreciate the old furniture with a rich history, in the Gothic style of life might just be for you.
Mysterious and artistic - the gothic style of life
The Gothic style of life is the successor of romance and is distinguished from other models in the Middle Ages. Gothic is an architectural style of the 12th century, which is characterized by high arches, arches, columns and capitals. Notable features include the Gothic interior wood and stained glass. The furniture of the Gothic period are richly decorated with ornaments - but compared to its predecessor - the Romantic period - you look bleak.
The Gothic style of life in modern
The Gothic style of life today still exerts a great influence on designers and architects - who interpret its basic principles over and over again. Most likely, even inside individual decorative elements, although it is not you realize in the Gothic style. Tinted windows, beautiful dark purple curtains, or just some wrought iron ornaments are just a few examples. The dark color of minimalist fashion was - not surprisingly concise, even Gothic. Perhaps the reason can be combined perfectly minimalist furniture with chandeliers and mirrors in the Gothic style. The color black can be updated by a light wooden floor. Decorative mirrors glorious abundant are the perfect complement to the interior. Lace curtains create a fascinating play of light and shadows in the room. Shelves with bows mounting wallpapers with Gothic motifs can be combined with black leather sofas and modern chairs.
Eclectic mix of Gothic and modern furniture
Subtle accents Interior Design Gothic
Gothic Minimalism and can be combined
The ornate mirror is the culmination of the Interior
The black top of the comforter sets the tone
Living in a mixture of classic gothic style
Shelves are typical of Gothic device
Bathroom with freestanding bath