- Project: Awarded Office Design Jung von Matt
- Living in a natural tree-optical
- Room with natural accents
- WPC Decking – Durable waterproof lining
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Black & White
- 13 inspirational ideas for landscaping with rocks
- Baby cot in the next room
- Kitchen glass fronts for a high quality modern look of your kitchen
- Setting with stone and wood
Bass guitar designer stainless steel with a timeless look-Stainless Stash
"Stainless Stash" is the only designer bass guitar, which is made of stainless steel with uniform frets and a tubular neck staff. Each piece of the guitar has been specifically designed and hand assembled by the designer Stan Potyrala.
Unique designer stainless steel bass guitar
The design is not only distinct, elegant and modern, but the One round of the tubular guitar meets the fingers of the musician with a parallel arrangement of the chains around a circular radius. This allows access of fingers on each string in a natural and comfortable position. This design is muscle fatigue causing a flat fingers, hands and wrists cut.
Designer Stash Steel Bass Guitar
The composition of the entire instrument (body, the neck, the neck and the character strings) are made of the same metal - with a coefficient of thermal expansion. This eliminates the relative size changes due to extreme temperature fluctuations. This means that the bass will stay in tune much longer than traditional bass tones. The design improves the rigidity, mechanical and environmental stability, sound quality adjustment and mechanical precision. You must keep this designer stainless steel single bass guitar? Then you must be prepared to pay $ 3000 for this limited edition.
fully assembled by hand
Body and components
simple, modern design
Head and Mechanics