- Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
- Smiley Face with neon light
- A modern flat roof house in Villeta – open and private at the same time
- Rattan garden furniture with unusual design Royal Garden
- Bins of wood bio-compost to build yourself – instructions in easy steps
- Contemporary floor lamp with a futuristic design – Living Trends 2015
- Go on a world tour with the retro wallpaper design of PIXERS
- Creating a rock garden – the versatile application of rock
- Stove gray-white
- Italian kitchens by Valcucine systems combine style and Ergomonie
Build a greenhouse in the garden and create – what to consider
A greenhouse / garden or a mini version on the balcony / puts all amateur gardeners many advantages - first, the cold-sensitive plants can be wintered on the other hand, it is also possible to create a garden garden and enjoy fresh vegetables more along. Especially in the spring is a good time to build the greenhouse and apply.
Greenhouse in the garden - the choice of location
A greenhouse in the garden is pretty easy to build. It 'very important to choose the right location. It is advisable to build the greenhouse inextricably close to home - perhaps also be mounted on the wall outside the South. This will ensure that you have the power and water connection / installation of a separate meter with separate garden tap, in order to save costs /. Be warned, however, that the front of the house does not cast shadows on the glass house.
Building greenhouses garden - what is design?
The second step is quite simple - the design of the structure must be selected. Here you can choose between a wood and aluminum. Practical and economical alternative to glass panels are resistant plexiglass plates fragile. The building with the saddle or flat roof, does not really matter - it's just important that you schedule multiple windows. Thanks to the greenhouse effect, it remains in the garden greenhouse in winter, but in summer it can get very hot quickly. Windows Setup can not solve the problem. Many manufacturers offer prefabricated structures, which must then be easily assembled on site. In all cases, it is necessary to build a floor. The flooring you choose should protect the plants from frost, as well as stone, concrete or wood are perfect for this.
Creating a greenhouse in the garden
Do you have more rack mounted in the greenhouse in the garden planting is anything in between. The greenhouse can create from March - vegetables such as cucumbers and tomatoes grow faster when it is in a glass house between 12-15 degrees. In any case, you need a heating and lighting.
Glass house with exotic look
Greenhouse and garden shed in a
Large greenhouse in the garden
Greenhouse and conservatory
Space saving design of prefabricated
The mini version