- Make your garden care tips useful wooden fence-time
- Children writing in the youth room – free from the comfortable learning space!
- Cool Tricks for establishment of small apartment interior design experts
- Lunar Calendar 2015 Garden – Useful tips for better crops
- Modern house with garden
- Kitchen with beams
- White living room furniture with dark wood floors
- Make your child's room with butterflies
- Shop Hay House in Copenhagen
- Upcycling Ideas – bicycle seats become modern sculptures
Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
The Italian design studio Disguincio & Co has designed a concept for a spiral staircase fiberglass. Spiral staircase The portfolio consists of a repeated sequence of steps that slot together. Each tread is soft and relatively weak, but when they put together all the steps, it is stable and robust. Each element has a deep relationship with each other and this interdependence creates a stable system. Behind the simplicity of each step gets the whole structure with an expressive look. A visually appealing synthesis of functionality and elegance. The designer is Mirk Daneluzzo and Disguincio & Co is based in Pordenone, Italy.
Spiral staircase fiberglass
After the concept is the spiral staircase in glass fiber reinforced carbon fiber be made, even if Daneluzzo hopes to use other materials in the future. They are actually looking for solutions that respect the environment, such as a composite of natural fibers and organic "matrix polymer. Currently there is no real prototype of the spiral staircase, only a small model. designers negotiate with some manufacturers.
Prototype of the spiral staircase fiberglass
perfectly connected steps
stable structure of the staircase
Plans and sketches of the stairs