- The modular partition Pickup by Benjamin Hubert
- bulky sofa bed like a good alternative to the big bed
- Chair modern design, equipped with light panels
- Compared Interior doors sliding glass doors or room door with frame?
- DIY-wall design with wallpaper patterned
- Modern velvet chair combined
- Creative Mustermix
- Creative Mother's Day gift by your own flower from marshmallows
- Top 20 Music Festivals from around the world – a must for music fans
- Modern bathroom with -WC "DuoFresh"
Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
The Italian design studio Disguincio & Co has designed a concept for a spiral staircase fiberglass. Spiral staircase The portfolio consists of a repeated sequence of steps that slot together. Each tread is soft and relatively weak, but when they put together all the steps, it is stable and robust. Each element has a deep relationship with each other and this interdependence creates a stable system. Behind the simplicity of each step gets the whole structure with an expressive look. A visually appealing synthesis of functionality and elegance. The designer is Mirk Daneluzzo and Disguincio & Co is based in Pordenone, Italy.
Spiral staircase fiberglass
After the concept is the spiral staircase in glass fiber reinforced carbon fiber be made, even if Daneluzzo hopes to use other materials in the future. They are actually looking for solutions that respect the environment, such as a composite of natural fibers and organic "matrix polymer. Currently there is no real prototype of the spiral staircase, only a small model. designers negotiate with some manufacturers.
Prototype of the spiral staircase fiberglass
perfectly connected steps
stable structure of the staircase
Plans and sketches of the stairs