- kitchen design at its best – modern kitchen program Arredo Cucine
- 25 luxurious house decorations – ZZ Architects Ideas
- Make room in vintage style is
- wallpaper with catchy tunes of birds
- Vintage in bathroom
- Lamp "Rivoli" -Teetisch and filmed in bathroom
- Working in the space designed for two courses
- Bike lane Interactive Netherlands shining in the night
- One storey, flat roof. Minimalist use of concrete and wood.
- Entrance door Yellow
Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
The Italian design studio Disguincio & Co has designed a concept for a spiral staircase fiberglass. Spiral staircase The portfolio consists of a repeated sequence of steps that slot together. Each tread is soft and relatively weak, but when they put together all the steps, it is stable and robust. Each element has a deep relationship with each other and this interdependence creates a stable system. Behind the simplicity of each step gets the whole structure with an expressive look. A visually appealing synthesis of functionality and elegance. The designer is Mirk Daneluzzo and Disguincio & Co is based in Pordenone, Italy.
Spiral staircase fiberglass
After the concept is the spiral staircase in glass fiber reinforced carbon fiber be made, even if Daneluzzo hopes to use other materials in the future. They are actually looking for solutions that respect the environment, such as a composite of natural fibers and organic "matrix polymer. Currently there is no real prototype of the spiral staircase, only a small model. designers negotiate with some manufacturers.
Prototype of the spiral staircase fiberglass
perfectly connected steps
stable structure of the staircase
Plans and sketches of the stairs