- KL 1 – freestanding kitchen unit with built-in appliances by Sarah Maier
- Design of wooden furniture Leron Almond Tree Design table Pierre
- Boxspringbed in Beige
- Beige sofa with a coffee table in the open concept living room
- Square, white tiles on the wall and table
- Buy Christmas Trees – helpful tips on how to choose the Christmas tree
- 5 of the best party destinations in Europe for summer holidays 2015
- White sofa next to the kitchen
- Luxury Holiday House in Bangkok offers pure relaxation for the senses
- Independent bathroom in front of floral wallpaper
Designer chandelier made of paper – Architecture meets art
These designer chandeliers are an impressive example of creative combination between architecture and art. This unusual art installation was created by Architecture Studio with Cristina Parreno Architekture MIT architecture studio.
The building was designed specifically for the Art Fair ARCO fair in Madrid.
The chandelier by designer Cristina Parreno - expression of art through the installation of light
The art installation is many design chandelier paper covering the ceiling all waveform. The chandeliers were designed in tubular form. It is difficult to draw the line between art and installation of architectural projects. The tubular cylinders were made of cardboard. The elements are fixed to the ceiling with son. All cables have different lengths, so that at the end of the entire structure of a received waveform.
Design chandelier paper - a blend of functionality and art
The entire system of art is actually a huge structure with lighting function. Design chandelier paper are especially artistic, but they are also very functional. The lights are mounted on cardboard tubes, and light against the elements. In this way, the magnificent play of light emerges. In this installation, it is a simple - geometric shapes have been designed so that a complete lighting effect is achieved.