- Adirondack Chair Blue shutters and natural patio
- Wood vanity with two sinks
- Exclusive lounge furniture and lighting – Home User Italy
- Shiny bathroom tile by Atlas Concorde – Italian elegance in the bathroom
- Kitchen in high gloss finish
- Billy & Hells in apartment Kurfürstendamm
- Sitzpoufs flexible seating in the nursery
- Large pendant lamp in black and pink
- Chair design in geometric shapes resembling natural crystalloids
- Wicker on the terrace
Designer shoes are made of wood and cut and hung the wall
This unusual designer shoes were designed and made by designer Tal Israeli Weinreb. Shoes can be removed and hung on the wall. This way, you do not take any space and serve as an interesting wall decoration. The designer has an interesting project for shoes that turn into a handbag.
Brand shoes wood can be divided
Brand shoes Wooden Valley Weinreb were born your final draft of the study. The designer was inspired by a medieval sect that wore shoes and your organization are often hung on the walls, not to space. The shoes were made of walnut with composite elements in silver or gold.
Disassemble components hooves
Open wooden sandals
Wooden sandals with metal plates in gold look
Clogs Walnut Material
designer shoes valley Weinreb become leather bag
The Israeli designer was busy with another very interesting project and the designer shoes that transform into a pocket. The shoes were made of leather and solid wood flooring. When they are put together in small fragments, turn you into a handbag soft. Take a look at these creative ideas and practices of Israeli designer.
Shoes with solid wood flooring
Practical handbag blue leather
Take shoes off and tighten