- Tinker Wreaths – Ideas for Christmas for little money
- prism mirror glass table and armchair designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Model wallpaper in cream parlor
- The transparent acrylic side table by Eric Pfeiffer – "Slot Table"
- Modern concrete house of Mexico, with high ceilings and spacious interiors
- Photo with wooden frame on the piano
- Chandeliers and brown sofa in modernized old building
- Black wall behind the bed in the old building
- Mint-colored dining chairs
Designer shoes are made of wood and cut and hung the wall
This unusual designer shoes were designed and made by designer Tal Israeli Weinreb. Shoes can be removed and hung on the wall. This way, you do not take any space and serve as an interesting wall decoration. The designer has an interesting project for shoes that turn into a handbag.
Brand shoes wood can be divided
Brand shoes Wooden Valley Weinreb were born your final draft of the study. The designer was inspired by a medieval sect that wore shoes and your organization are often hung on the walls, not to space. The shoes were made of walnut with composite elements in silver or gold.
Disassemble components hooves
Open wooden sandals
Wooden sandals with metal plates in gold look
Clogs Walnut Material
designer shoes valley Weinreb become leather bag
The Israeli designer was busy with another very interesting project and the designer shoes that transform into a pocket. The shoes were made of leather and solid wood flooring. When they are put together in small fragments, turn you into a handbag soft. Take a look at these creative ideas and practices of Israeli designer.
Shoes with solid wood flooring
Practical handbag blue leather
Take shoes off and tighten