- Decoration for New Year Party – Creative ideas for an unforgettable evening
- Radiographs of luxury goods – Lux Interior and Laurence Picot
- Low design and leather armchair in a modern living room
- A minimalist wooden house.
- Exterior Living Room Furniture – How to convert a room Außenberech
- Minimalist design furniture – the bookshelf of Renier de Jong
- The interior design of modern apartment in an urban style
- Murphy bed for practical life
- Double vanity with glass sink
- Buddha statue in the garden of natural stone
Flower pots to make your own – Unusual Ideas for flower containers
If you are a big fan of flowers and plants, then you might have at home or in the garden of a number of pots and even in any size. On the market there are a wide range of models and beautiful decorations, but today we offer you something else. Flowerpots to make your own, which would add a personal touch on the balcony of the room, the garden or living room.
Use vertical space - to make your own flower pots
If you live in a small apartment in the big city, you're already familiar with the challenge of finding a place for all your flower pots. Then use the vertical space on the wall and you make a beautiful garden.
Raised bed with concrete blocks
Another option is to build a raised garden bed itself singular. This project is a low cost and can be tailored to meet your exact space. Concrete blocks you can arrange them in the desired shape and create a dynamic look.
Flower pots to make your own - Interesting succulent containers
The wonderful thing about succulents is that they do not need much space and low maintenance to thrive. You can combine these low-maintenance friends with foam and gravel to create beautiful arrangements.
suspended Potty with succulents
The next idea for hanging flower pots are small, but looks very cute. You can use the mini-Potty creative and make using stones, moss, succulents, and string, beautiful hanging flower container itself.
garden herbs in terracotta pots
Fresh herbs can also find a place on the kitchen window or on the wall! If you love to cook with fresh ingredients, an herb garden is an absolute must in your kitchen. The next idea used jars attached to wooden slats and fastened to the wall to create a simple delightful garden herbs.
herb garden in pots of jam
vertical garden in a wooden pallet
High heels with a difference
sweet snail shells
Herb garden on the terrace
Recycle plastic bottles
Coffee on porch
Boots with succulent
use old objects and furniture flower container
Built-in coffee table
Bag and shoes