- Original fan design for refreshment in summer days
- Interior Apartment-Style Fusion with Brightness of Style and Color Solutions
- Dining room set in black
- Bohemian lifestyle – decorating ideas and home trends with feel-good factor
- Mini kitchen compact "all in one" concept for small spaces
- Money, time and saving water in the garden – summer saving tips
- Art black and white in the bedroom
- A garden designed for elegant relaxation lounge furniture and decor
- 35 party ideas for decorating wreaths for Christmas
- 15 ideas for dining room interior design in rustic chic
Installation of Modern Art – Swirling water Levis jeans
British architect Ian McChesney Jeans Levi has found a new job. We present the installation of beautiful modern art that looks like a giant vortex of water and consists of 100 fixed-jean September With him, the artist participated in the project window RIBA Regent Street in London in May 2011.
The cone system - Modern Art
The project window Regent Street in London Riba consists of 10 exceptional facilities led on the windows of shops along Regent Street. Regent Street Association in collaboration with the partner Elle Decoration Media has developed the concept of "city of tomorrow", which has inspired many designers and known. Artists Modern Art has led to new technical solutions. Amazing sculpture by Ian McChesney is only Levi's ® patented water <less jeans is used to produce them much less water.
Projects of modern art in London
The installation of modern art in the form of a vortex of water based on an innovative concept for the jeans as a material perfectly suitable, even if it represents a series of technical difficulties related to the supply and treatment. The flowing lines create an illusion of movement and dynamism. Light and shadow fantastic games emphasize your curves and create a harmony of forms that play with the light. The installation has dimensions of 9.4 x 4.8 m and 3 m in height.
Jean designed by Levis as a vortex
The installation of modern art reflects the enthusiasm of Lévis and the designer. Ian McChesney is now a well-known artist in the UK. For projects in the fields of architecture, furniture and product design and modern art, he worked with a variety of well-known designer and has won numerous awards over the years. His sculptures are characteristic of the concept of alternative art and are characterized by strong geometric effects.
Conical textile structure
Light and shadow
Ian McChesneys project
The playful design with pants
Jeans by Levis
The project of Regent Street in London
Ian McChasney and amazing sculpture for Levis