- Glass Furniture fascinated by the architectural aesthetics
- Even a modern dream house with pool of SAOTA and Antoni Associates
- Decoration for New Year Party – Creative ideas for an unforgettable evening
- Studio with arc lamp gray
- 15 great ideas for Easter paper crafts with the kids.
- White wardrobe with glass drawers
- Modern holiday home in Mexico offers an amazing natural experience
- Sleep Athletic
- Creates colored stools designs with special marble painting technique
- Hedges and fence for privacy
Modern Art from Israel inspired by myths and legends
We present the work of a young artist from Israel. Itamar Jobani was internationally popular for its wood carvings. Modern art is inspired by the myths and legends of Europe.
Modern Art follows the myths and legends
Modern art Itamar Jobani was influenced by religious and historical symbols and combines the physical and the spiritual side of life. There are complex figures, beauty, power, romance and violence embodied in one. While in the past, the artist used a platform more interactive and artistic installations, he returns with his latest works back to static forms and constructions. The sculptures of the artist looks like a topographical map. Therefore, this effect can be achieved, it has hundreds of layers of cardboard. Israeli sculpture was to create a link between man and the earth. In this way, the idea came to combine modern art and myths
Modern Art of Israel - More about the artist
Itamar Jobani is a young artist of Israel, who currently lives in New York. He studied modern art at the University of Beit Berl Israel. After graduation, he taught video art and new media at the same university. He completed MA in Philosophy and Film Studies and is currently studying in the United States sculpture and new media. During his studies, the artist has participated in several art exhibitions.
Art Exhibition in New York
Woodcarving Itamar Jobani
Woodcarving - Art of Israel
Art inspired by the myths and legends
Israeli artist creates his works cardboard