- Gifts for Valentine's Day – sweeten your life with heart cookies
- Bins of wood bio-compost to build yourself – instructions in easy steps
- Favorite Home
- Mediterranean House bohemian character
- The design of a garden itself – the basic elements and ideas
- Tent in pink and orange
- Manufactured home "apple"
- Table and chairs in solid wood Naver-collection
- Office in black and white
- The collection of lamps by Viso – Hollywood glamor and elegance
Modern Art from Israel inspired by myths and legends
We present the work of a young artist from Israel. Itamar Jobani was internationally popular for its wood carvings. Modern art is inspired by the myths and legends of Europe.
Modern Art follows the myths and legends
Modern art Itamar Jobani was influenced by religious and historical symbols and combines the physical and the spiritual side of life. There are complex figures, beauty, power, romance and violence embodied in one. While in the past, the artist used a platform more interactive and artistic installations, he returns with his latest works back to static forms and constructions. The sculptures of the artist looks like a topographical map. Therefore, this effect can be achieved, it has hundreds of layers of cardboard. Israeli sculpture was to create a link between man and the earth. In this way, the idea came to combine modern art and myths
Modern Art of Israel - More about the artist
Itamar Jobani is a young artist of Israel, who currently lives in New York. He studied modern art at the University of Beit Berl Israel. After graduation, he taught video art and new media at the same university. He completed MA in Philosophy and Film Studies and is currently studying in the United States sculpture and new media. During his studies, the artist has participated in several art exhibitions.
Art Exhibition in New York
Woodcarving Itamar Jobani
Woodcarving - Art of Israel
Art inspired by the myths and legends
Israeli artist creates his works cardboard