- Wall decoration with plates – Colorful ideas and a touch of vintage
- Interior-design rathke.de
- Independent bathroom in black and white tiled bathroom
- Design idea for the holiday – for secure closure of everyday life
- Lanterns with candles large
- Kitchens in white and gray
- Shelves, boxes and wall in blue
- Individual terrace
- 20 important elements of garden design a beautiful garden
- Wooden chair sculptural design pays historic building recognition
Modern flat in Camden with a minimalist interior
This small but cozy loft is located in Camden, London, and was designed by British designer Crafts Design Studio. The modern loft was very simply furnished in a minimalist style and perfect living space for one person. Particularly impressive and interesting is the wall with shelves and built stairs to the second floor.
Modern penthouse with a practical interior design
The loft Craft modern design impressed with a convenient and comfortable interior design. The small room requires practical and applicable solutions within. The first floor has a kitchen, dining room, living room and even the mini bathroom. The room is on the second floor, which was designed as an indoor patio. The bathroom separates the kitchen and dining room lounge. The built-in wall shelving stairs lead to the upstairs bedrooms.
Modern and minimalist interior Penthouse
The small apartment Camden was very deliberately set up so much space as possible was recorded. Limited space requires little furniture as possible and no unnecessary parts. Therefore, the designers chose a minimalist style. Wood is the material of choice in the small apartment, and most of the furniture has been colored white to visually enlarge the space.
Small room with a comfortable sofa
The bathroom is a room divider
The mini-kitchen on the other side of the bathroom
Small dining area with round table
The dining room view from the interior balcony
Small internal terraced houses bedroom
The wall shelf extends rooftop
The small bathroom with mosaic tiles in yellow