- house wall shelf card-optic
- Bathroom with plants and a bathtub with feet
- Easter Decor own ship – Achieve 20 great ideas with children
- Zen look by Wall
- Flat roof cottage style house design combined with modern architecture
- Muuto esstsich chair with "nerd"
- LED lamp as a diffused soft light jellyfish – jellyfish
- Christmas tree decorations made from natural materials – 20 ideas.
- Modernised Bungalow in light gray
- Pool in the garden or in the house build – 105 pictures of swimming pools
Organic compost from wood build yourself – instructions in easy steps
garden compost supplies nutrients needed for lush growth and improves soil structure. Build a bio-composting timber is easier than you think, actually. Simple wooden compost bins are going to be found in any hardware store, but you can build one with little effort and the investment itself. What should a home gardener, you will learn in the following paragraphs.
For wooden composter find a suitable place
Before building the bio-compost, you must first determine the location. This should ideally be in the shade, such as compost should Nocht completely dry and if possible, hidden in the garden where it can not be seen by your customers place. It should be noted that the compost is concerned with sufficient oxygen. The wood is very suitable for composting - the material does not rust and allows good air supply. Its size must be adapted to the chosen location.
By good ventilation to prevent mold
Photo via: peppingdays
For reasons of space, you need to build compost bins wood in the air, not in width - so Regenwürme can do their jobs faster. It is possible to take one side of the composter to work better with the compost can. Work above, it is very stressful and absaugend. Once you have found a suitable place in the garden, you should dig holes angle of about 40 cm deep posts. Only now you can have the tips of screws. The bottom should be placed about 5-6 inches from the ground.
Faster composting is provided by higher temperatures
Installing a network contributes to a better ventilation
Put your own compost
Stimulate soil life with compost
Fertilize plants with compost
Photos via: gardeners.com