- Decorative elements Slate
- The wood recycling in the art installations of Phoebe Washburn
- Vertical mini indoor gardens uprooted Tillandsia
- Colorful Australian home
- Modern kitchen furniture by PiquDOCA – minimalist aesthetics and elegance
- Dining table set in the romantic garden
- Modern Jungle House in Potsdam in dialogue with nature
- A modern house is located in an old farm
- 15 Autumn decoration ideas with flowers and fruits for home and garden
- Terrace on the lake
Hi-Tech Innovation – Ergonomic Computer Mouse is hovering in the air
For all fans of modern technology, we present a novelty - Hi-tech computer mouse floating in the air.
Ergonomic computer mouse protects against carpal tunnel syndrome
The computer mouse is called "Bat" / bat / and is still in the testing phase. However, the initial results are positive - this is a multi-functional mouse Hi-Tech. The project consists of two parts - a mouse pad as a base and a mouse hover the magnet on the base. The mouse is not only innovative, but it is very, very good for your health. The designer Vadim Kibardin for his project to prevent disease and heal carpal tunnel syndrome. The syndrome is a functional disorder of the nervous system, and the compression of the median nerve. The nerve is responsible for the movement of the hand. In the event of faults in the nervous system, may suffer from vertigo. For your muscles remain strong, the designer has an ergonomic mouse designed and built.
Hi-Tech Computer Mouse - Innovation for 2015
The computer mouse seems at first sight very futuristic. Contributing to the simple design and colors - the mouse is available in black or white. The mouse can weigh up 1000Gramm. According to the weight which can oscillate at a height of 40 mm. The mouse is made of a special plastic and should be made in China and the Netherlands.
Computer mouse causes the muscles of the hand
Computer mouse on the mouse pad switch