- Build your own furniture – 15 ideas for walk-in
- Converted old warehouse into a modern apartment in Dusseldorf
- Gift Ideas for Christmas 2015-12 Large high-tech devices
- 10 large dining table viewer Cattelan Italia
- Combination lamp and table
- Pillows and cushions for outdoor furniture – maximize comfort
- Shelf as a room divider in a sloping roof
- Chamber wall creative design fashion colors and decorating ideas
- Kitchen with wood work
- Select Design Bed – Tips for Buying Kids Furniture
Hi-Tech Innovation – Ergonomic Computer Mouse is hovering in the air
For all fans of modern technology, we present a novelty - Hi-tech computer mouse floating in the air.
Ergonomic computer mouse protects against carpal tunnel syndrome
The computer mouse is called "Bat" / bat / and is still in the testing phase. However, the initial results are positive - this is a multi-functional mouse Hi-Tech. The project consists of two parts - a mouse pad as a base and a mouse hover the magnet on the base. The mouse is not only innovative, but it is very, very good for your health. The designer Vadim Kibardin for his project to prevent disease and heal carpal tunnel syndrome. The syndrome is a functional disorder of the nervous system, and the compression of the median nerve. The nerve is responsible for the movement of the hand. In the event of faults in the nervous system, may suffer from vertigo. For your muscles remain strong, the designer has an ergonomic mouse designed and built.
Hi-Tech Computer Mouse - Innovation for 2015
The computer mouse seems at first sight very futuristic. Contributing to the simple design and colors - the mouse is available in black or white. The mouse can weigh up 1000Gramm. According to the weight which can oscillate at a height of 40 mm. The mouse is made of a special plastic and should be made in China and the Netherlands.
Computer mouse causes the muscles of the hand
Computer mouse on the mouse pad switch