- Sofa and chair gray patterned
- Wicker chair and a small table, surrounded by flowering plants on the balcony
- Original wooden structure under the roof
- furniture by Eero Saarinen Tulip
- Stemless Tent
- Set Girl's Room – play mat is transformed into play House
- Racing stripes
- The shower curtain with a dog print in the bathroom, under the auspices
- Top 20 extreme adventures and adrenaline charged experience
- Select wooden tiles for the balcony – What types of wood are suitable?
The plants in the garden during the winter – Checklist for home gardeners
For plants and flowers can survive the coldest season issues, you need to hibernate the garden. A concise list of all the activities that need to be done, it can come to help.
Plants in the garden during the winter - Preparation
Fall is the perfect time to make repairs to the cold. Before temperatures drop drastically, you can verify the presence of perennial diseases or insects. Leaves dark and black should be removed. The cold weather is ideal for creating flower beds and repair the garden fence. Cover the garden with a thick layer of mulch, so that the winter the earth maintains a constant temperature. If you want to hibernate hot love and exotic plants in the garden, now is a good time to put potted plants in the home garden. There are well protected survive freezing.
Plant evergreen leaves in the winter garden
Composting autumn leaves and fertilize if the garden. Cut the diseased plants and leaves and throwing them in the trash. Wait until the ground is frozen and place a layer of 3 cm of organic fertilizer on it.
The next step is to prepare the flowers for the winter. It 'important to fertilize the flowers in late summer for the last time. Do not cut the flowers. Wait until the ground is frozen, then put mulch around roses. When temperatures drop below 0 degrees, add an additional layer of mulch on the ground. Sometimes it is easier to understand with a wire brush, then fill the area between the wire and the shrub with mulch.
Protect the plants with mulch before freeze
Produce compost for the spring itself
Collect autumn leaves
Prepare the autumn garden for winter