- Wallpaper with clockmotive
- Use floral motifs Sommerdeko for fresh ideas to make your own
- installation of a bedroom drawer, cupboard and work space
- Napkin Folding – beautiful table decorations in the dining room do it yourself
- A completely renovated apartment
- Cooking Online – a new technology for food preparation
- The apartment Nada Lottermann Frankfurt
- The interior garden oasis of comfort – As the greening apartment?
- Kitchen Splashbacks – 85 new ideas for your kitchen splashbacks
- Theatrical staging
The Sakura flowers in Japan watch – a dream vacation in the spring
You want to plan a dream vacation last spring? From March to May, there is a destination that is particularly beautiful in spring and although Japan. This is the famous cherry blossoms in the world that bloom in spring and create an atmosphere of fairy tale in Japan. Tourists from all over the world come to the Cherry Festival, or Sakura as cherries are also known.
Dream vacation in the spring - cherry blossoms in Okinawa
In Japan, there are more than 100 species of cherry trees, including Yamazakura most common. The Japanese dream vacation in the spring, you can plan the March to May, depending on the region you want to visit Japan. Flowering cherry in Okinawa in January or February and the last trees are cherry blossom in Hokkaido in the north. Skura The festival begins in Okinawa. Visitors can take part of the Hanamai in January, or watching the flowers. Of course, the flowering period each year can not be accurately predicted, since everything is closely related to climatic conditions.
Do not forget to visit the Sakura Festival - a dream vacation in the spring
In spring, you can visit many cities to watch sakura flowers. Especially famous is the Sakuri Naha Matsuri festival, which takes place in mid-February to Yogi Park in the city of Naha. Naha, capital of Okinawa. A dream vacation in the spring, you must plan carefully. The period of the cherry blossom can not be predicted and is particularly short - sometimes less than a week when the weather is bad. Sakura Festival is a unique experience that is determined to leave a lasting and powerful impression. Enjoy the pure beauty, even as briefly as may be.