- Yellow retro lamp in the bedroom
- Bath stone
- The unique design 3d home Challand Benoit takes on long stilts
- Concrete slabs lay in the garden – 20 ideas for bridges
- Skyline adorns the wall lamp and pendant
- Minimalist bathroom furniture series designed by studio Nendo for Bisazza
- Wall and ceiling Brokis designed as colorful air balloons
- Nostalgic coatings in blue
- Tiles in a checkerboard pattern and wooden furniture romantic
- Chesterfield table style
The storage of gardening equipment – 16 ideas for the final cleaning
Heavy and bulky garden tools can quickly become a real problem when it comes to storage. But there are plenty of options for storing garden tools that are convenient and easily accessible. Check out our collection of 16 creative ideas that can help.
Storage of garden tools in the garage
It is not always easy to organize garden tools, especially if you do not have the space or budget for a garden shed. Therefore Make space in your garage, basement or on the balcony. There are several options available. The container can not only store your tools, but could also be used as an extra seat for the garden. wall hooks and old cabinets are perfect, especially if there is no space in the garage or basement! Use the space in the room and hang tools on the wall. Shelves and boxes are also good alternatives.
Use the vertical space - garden equipment storage
Determine an area for hand tools. This place should be in the first place for the storage of garden tools, such as screwdrivers, hammers, trowels, wrenches, shears, hand saws and much more. If you use the drawers, so do not hesitate to label, so you always know where the action is. Hand tools should be separated from power tools.
Old wooden pallets
old wooden fence
Shelves and piracy
Pegboard for tools
Outdoor garden complete with gazebo, greenhouse and living