- Interview: Book Interior
- Halloween decoration craft – 30 cool ideas for an atmospheric decor
- Stone patio in the garden with designer chairs
- Designing terrace Maritime
- Arrange comfortable seating – 75 design ideas for table
- 30 spring-like floral arrangements and decoration ideas for your home
- Designer furniture in the living room
- Hanging cupboard with glass doors
- An awesome 3d house concept as a pyramid of Juan Carlos Ramos
Unusual mirror designs of Hunting & Narud Design Studio
The Norwegian Design Studio Narud Hunting and took part in the London Design Festival 2013, presented designs unusual mirrors that amaze the public - a small round mirror wall "Rise & Shine" and a collection of dedicated copper mirrors.
Designs unusual mirrors hunting and Narud
The rotating mirror copper a steel base that is pressed with a stone ground coarsely chop. Smooth mirror polished, round are an interesting contrast against the stones. The design duo Amy Hunting and Oscar Narud behind this strange guy. Each tilting mirror can be rotated 180 degrees. Designers have indicated that the mirror had been inspired by the visual language and the movement of the various elements of the solar system.
design of an adjustable mirror
The second draft Hunting & Narud published on the London Design Festival 2015 is the mirror "Rise and Shine". The small round wall mirror has a smoke colored finish and is attached to a rope that took a piece of birch wood. At the other end of the rope hangs a large brass weights that balance with the mirror.
The cable can be adjusted up or down to change the height of the mirror, depending on the size of the user, or simply to take account of an element in space. Due to the unclear definition of consumption, the dish can not be confined to a certain room.
copper mirrors inspired by the elements in the solar system
Collection fluctuating mirror
polished copper surface
Rise and Shine Mirror
mounted on the wall