- The perfect harmony of Japanese gardens
- Chic white apartment design in minimalist style
- small workplace
- Skyline adorns the wall lamp and pendant
- Checked pattern as a motif in the bedroom
- Contemporary shelf design inspired by the basic structures in nature
- Apartment with modern furniture stresses the beauty of erosion
- Wall element consists of modules
- Rustic wooden bed
- Modern art installation inspired by nature landscape
Upcycling Ideas – bicycle seats become modern sculptures
A designer in Canada created from old bicycle accommodate modern art. Both Clem Chen sculptures reflect the zeitgeist of the 21st century and still follow the trend Ucycling. We present two of its upcycling ideas.
Upcycling Ideas of Canada - a bicycle seat or modern sculpture?
The first of these two ideas is upcycling a modern sculpture, where a gaping wolf is installed on a bicycle seat. The work was part of the latest exhibition of Canadian designer Clem Chen. As he says himself, he tries to take the relationship between man and nature in the magnifying glass always with a sense of humor. The idea is very original and creative, and has been enthusiastically received by the public.
Upcycling ideas for those who think differently
The second Upcycling ideas is as much a sculpture as a small open eye was glued leather seat. In this way, the author has tried to convey an environmental message - the nature watching us while we use resources.
Modern sculpture inspired by the relationship between man and nature
The All-Seeing Eye
Wolf jaw mounted in Fahrradsity
The two sculptures are part of a new exhibition in Canada