- Designer furniture in the living room
- Living room with a sofa and an armchair upholstered in gray 60s style
- Extravagant design furniture in artistic appearance of Sicis
- Kitchen cabinet with integrated display
- 10 eco-friendly products and decorative items for the bathroom
- Fresh color accents in green
- Compact kitchen by Snaidero – toilet, kitchen and dining on the map
- A classic style
- Paper model of fantasy painted
- Window on the left and right
Upcycling Ideas – bicycle seats become modern sculptures
A designer in Canada created from old bicycle accommodate modern art. Both Clem Chen sculptures reflect the zeitgeist of the 21st century and still follow the trend Ucycling. We present two of its upcycling ideas.
Upcycling Ideas of Canada - a bicycle seat or modern sculpture?
The first of these two ideas is upcycling a modern sculpture, where a gaping wolf is installed on a bicycle seat. The work was part of the latest exhibition of Canadian designer Clem Chen. As he says himself, he tries to take the relationship between man and nature in the magnifying glass always with a sense of humor. The idea is very original and creative, and has been enthusiastically received by the public.
Upcycling ideas for those who think differently
The second Upcycling ideas is as much a sculpture as a small open eye was glued leather seat. In this way, the author has tried to convey an environmental message - the nature watching us while we use resources.
Modern sculpture inspired by the relationship between man and nature
The All-Seeing Eye
Wolf jaw mounted in Fahrradsity
The two sculptures are part of a new exhibition in Canada