- Dining room set in black
- Creating Garden Path – 102 design ideas with interesting effects
- Sections spatial contours
- The Glass House
- Accessories for home and garden decorating ideas – sculptures in ceramic and glass display
- Contemporary sideboard inspired by Tetris Game – Space-saving furniture
- Setting the right sofa for your living room – helpful shopping tips
- Make a small living room with several facility style chic
- Innovative design coffers Horm – Riddled before and CoRIM
Upcycling Ideas – bicycle seats become modern sculptures
A designer in Canada created from old bicycle accommodate modern art. Both Clem Chen sculptures reflect the zeitgeist of the 21st century and still follow the trend Ucycling. We present two of its upcycling ideas.
Upcycling Ideas of Canada - a bicycle seat or modern sculpture?
The first of these two ideas is upcycling a modern sculpture, where a gaping wolf is installed on a bicycle seat. The work was part of the latest exhibition of Canadian designer Clem Chen. As he says himself, he tries to take the relationship between man and nature in the magnifying glass always with a sense of humor. The idea is very original and creative, and has been enthusiastically received by the public.
Upcycling ideas for those who think differently
The second Upcycling ideas is as much a sculpture as a small open eye was glued leather seat. In this way, the author has tried to convey an environmental message - the nature watching us while we use resources.
Modern sculpture inspired by the relationship between man and nature
The All-Seeing Eye
Wolf jaw mounted in Fahrradsity
The two sculptures are part of a new exhibition in Canada