- White bench and coat rack in the hallway close
- Room Girls
- Comfortable house with warm wooden floors and rustic brick walls
- Erin Wasson's loft in Greenwich Village
- Living room design in shades of light wood
- Working in the attic of white painted brick wall
- Use the main elements in Japan garden for your own garden
- Buttercup yellow as background
- A modern living room by the fireplace
- House design is the lifestyle of today's modern family
Wall decoration crafts – painting murals with melted pastels
Pastel painting has always been fun. But if you can not paint with such precision, we provide you a clearer idea but very attractive job. Soft pastels with a box, you can express your love for art and decorate your walls at home. Wanddeko you can not just tinker with complicated designs, but also creative techniques such as pastels melted. We'll explain how to create the art itself.
Wall decoration crafts - attractive photos with melted crayons
Step 1: First you need a simple white canvas that can be transformed into a colorful mural.
Step 2: Take the box of pastels. Use a pack of 64, when the screen is wider. Put the pencil closer to the big screen by arranging them in the pattern of the desired color.
Wall decoration crafts - Step-by-Step
Step 3: Use a hot glue gun to glue the crayons with head down to the empty vastness of the canvas.
Pastels blend with hairdryer
Step 4: Take a hairdryer and a high temperature dry each section until the wax begins in a beautiful flow of paint drip down.
Step 5: This whole process happens quickly. So if you're satisfied, put your hair dryer and a few minutes pastels will be back in the solid state.
With this masterpiece, you will get lots of compliments. This mural is a great idea and fun for your home, especially if you want to add a little color to your room in black and white. If you tinker with this wall decor, you can easily draw attention to it.
colorful river color
Figure in the Rain
Girl with red umbrella