- Break in style with disco ball
- Giving bright dining profile
- Bed striped fabric
- chair design ideas office – to the workplace, to taste
- Large swimming pool with mosaic tiles and ceiling panels
- Corner House provides modern home for a large family
- Home modern fisherman Simon Gill Architects Batak, Bulgaria
- 19 ideas for outdoor garden lanterns light
- Glass house back – Renewal Project AR Design Studio
- Bio ethanol fireplace in top quality – charming, safe, environmentally friendly
Wooden planters in place – 20 Ideas to plant yard
The wooden planter is always in fashion - the absolute classic is also preferable today to the terrace or balcony. We give you 20 inspirational ideas on how to put the wooden bucket in the scene.
Wooden planters - design options
The wood planter has many advantages. Compared to dump heavy steel, is more mobile. The color of the warmth of wood creates a warm atmosphere on the terrace or balcony. Also in relation to frost resistance of the dozens of wooden bucket - is oiled twice a year, it can easily withstand the weather. For an overview harmonious, experts recommend to make the planters of the same material as the floor of the terrace. Small terraces or balconies can be performed on multiple levels - levels change brings structure and makes the planter with elements of garden.
Building wooden planter itself
Anyone can build a wooden planter - this task can be done without too much effort if you can cut individual pieces of wood at the hardware store and then this house just connect with each other. Do not forget to fill the bucket with paper and place a drainage layer of expanded clay on the ground. So make sure your bucket has a long lifespan. Put the effectiveness of your new planter from wood scene - combining grass, shrubs and flowers!
Make decking - Planter in combination with bench
Wooden planters - tall plants provide privacy
Bench with integrated planter
Planter for Balcony - evergreens to create a warm atmosphere
Comfortable lounge - Let's roof terrace
As for the garden - ideal building overlooking the garden