- Green Hammock Chair
- Sleeping area with access to terrace
- Decoration Colorful window in the nursery
- Contemporary beach house offers elegantly designed living area
- Country garden with hedges of wild
- Modular furniture for children's rooms combine functionality and design
- Wallpaper design from Graham & Brown kidnapped in a magic world
- Classic living room with red sofa
- Designers Cabinets – Creative Ideas for a modern aesthetic and dynamic
- Chiaroscuro contrast in the kitchen
You built beach house by the sea and mostly made of recycled materials
Rayban The house is a beach house by the sea, which was designed by the Californian Deisgnstudio Alejandro Dacosta. It offers a magnificent view of the Pacific coast because of its location right on the beach. The architect has a year lived in the area before starting the project. In this way, he felt environmental conditions. The land has been asked many challenges due to its location exposed to constant wind and strong sunlight. The main idea was to create a space for outdoor life, but in the course of the seasons can be habitable.
Rayban beach house by the sea
The structure is dug two feet on the ground, the rooms remain low, while the other living areas are on the same level above the natural ground. The terraces offer wind protection and privacy of neighboring buildings. Partially constructed with recycled materials, the house has 300 pieces redwoods San Francisco, brick walls and about 200 railway sleepers.
Built beach house by the sea from recycled materials
The open dining room and kitchen are connected to the terrace. It is built of redwood and protected by two side walls. The landscape was also developed with the aloe plants and recycled, or recovered at the main entrance.
Look at the beach
mud walls and railway sleepers
Home and home office
Kitchen and dining room
Aloe main entrance
The same architect