- Ideas bulky furnishings – racking for the book collection
- The vertical screen live sustainable garden by Danielle Trofe
- Open roof
- Luxury Villa Esmeralda in Mexico with a fascinating interior design
- "Hug" – Unusual Chair by Gabriella Asztalos
- Round cap in retro kitchen
- Use abstract art as decorative items for the modern home
- Some rules you should consider when transplanting flowers
- Pergola and trellis in the garden – Stylish Ideas for Garden Design
- Dining table reclaimed wood has a rustic look
Holiday Rock – an idyllic location with beautiful panoramic views
A cottage on the rocky outcrop overlooking the sea and reveals a magnificent view on the wild coast of Chile project architect Rodrigo Santamaria managed between modern and minimalist architecture and balance traditional furnishings.
Holiday house on the rock - modern architecture nestled in the hills
The house on the rocks architects Rodrigo Santa Maria is a building walk-in wood and glass. The open sea, which gives a lot of windows dream facade view on the countryside. A large balcony and shutters protect the house from strong sunlight and wind. Simple minimalist glass and steel design, is divided by wooden panels, in which the house is covered. The building is perfectly in keeping with the palette of neutral colors and use of natural materials in the landscape.
Delighted device ethno-chic - House Rocks
The house on the rock enthusiast with a traditional style of the region. Walls, floor and ceiling are covered with wood and give the rustic living room bathed in light. Small white kitchen is perfectly connected to a dining room. Wooden chairs and table in wood create an evocative image and complete the overall look. A small cozy lounge with sofas and coffee table wooden pallets offer the opportunity to relax after a long day of work. Colorful decorative pillows and a kilim with traditional designs in the region give the appearance of ethno room. A small stove increases the heat factor. Sliding glass doors open onto the balcony, where several wooden chairs and rattan sofa leisure invite fresh air. This is the ideal holiday home where you can escape the daily routine.
The lounge is furnished in a traditional style of the region
Glass doors work great view of the coast
Deck chairs on the balcony invite you to relax outdoors
The house fits perfectly into the landscape
Wooden shutters offer privacy pm