- Individual or play with patterns – upholstery modern furniture?
- Chiaroscuro contrast in the kitchen
- Arrange comfortable seating – 75 design ideas for table
- Grab it and gray brick wall
- House made of concrete and glass – fascinating minimalist architecture
- Room for Colored children in great detail
- Balcony furniture comfortable
- Apartment interior designer Mikel Irastorza
- Colorful Australian home
- 15 ideas for sexy and cozy autumn decoration with pumpkins
5 star hotel in Phuket, Thailand – the exotic Indigo Pearl Hotel
In the context of a dense tropical forest with rare animals, the Hotel Indigo Pearl along the north shore of the island of Phuket unfolds. This small luxury hotel is located directly on the golden sandy beach and stunning views of the Andaman Sea. The 5-star Phuket hotel has an interior design inspired industrially designed by American architect Bill Bensley. It was inspired by the tin mining on the island.
5 star hotels in Phuket, Thailand - Indigo Pearl
The super-luxury villas and suites provide the pampering clients to new heights - great restaurants, a spa and a beautiful beach at hand Indigo Pearl Hotel offers charm is its own world, surrounded by lush planting. silver blue palm trees, fragrant plumbago, Sansevieria and touches of red and gold.
Indigo Pearl - 5-star hotel interior design luxury Phuket
The 5-star Phuket hotel has 3 pools. A rich family pool with an exclusive non-smoking area, a children's pool and an infinity pool for adults only. The accommodation consists of 177 rooms, where luxury reigns.
Lush vegetation and lighting
Outdoor lounge chair
exotic bamboo constructions
Bar interior design
Night Bar in the Hotel
Blue magic light
design luxury suites