- wooden hat rack as a wall decoration
- Laying stairs in the garden – A decorative item or need
- Colorful decorative accents
- Sitting area with modern fireplace
- Exotic wood and stone house in the Philippines
- Installation of modern art with light effects in Milano
- Polished wooden desk
- 30 Badgestaltungsideen with modern tiles FAP Ceramiche
- Colorful bedding with graphical models
- Luxury villa with stunning views offers relaxation under the palm trees
5 top designers who shape contemporary product and furniture design
Top 5 designers, we can certainly call "experimental." Their "laboratories" we would never leave. The ocean of talented designers, this is a real crime, only five will bring the best. Here you can see Matali Crasset, Tom Dixon, Jaime Hayon, Philippe Starck and Benjamin Hubert, and yes - they are the best! Impressive innovative, unique, beautiful and true in the field of product design and furniture. The world of design is constantly changing and is always asked Maßlatte higher for new talent. We just chose these five great artists, because we have written several times about their projects and they are a constant generator of creative ideas. And get them to sing a hymn, we will give them a voice. They share what's important to them and their work.
Top designer Tom Dixon and his fascinating lamps
Tom Dixon: "I do not think how the product will look like at the end I always think about the opportunities that gives me the material and how I can develop their potential.".
The best designers and pendant lights by Tom Dixon
Jayme Tailgate: "Life is my source of inspiration and is the biggest asset for us as designers."
Philippe Starck: "After so many years in this industry, I am no longer young, but I try not to change it. I reached the stage where it should be exceptional. "
Benjamin Hubert: "Innovations are interesting for me # 1. Materials, production .. this is of great importance. "
Matali Crasset: "The attention devoted to each project and how the integrated design in the context of the environment. I can not work without it. "