- Seating Area in the nursery
- Dining room design is pure pleasure: 107 Ideas
- Crafts with children – if not Christmas really fun!
- kitchen equipment with a lot of steel
- Stoves comparison – advantages and disadvantages of different types of fireplaces
- Wallpaper paper classic dining room
- kitchen design in black and orange
- Kitchen with wood planks
- Pink Room Youth
Beautify an old chair itself – backrest and leather cord
Maybe you have old chairs that are perfect for this interesting makeover. The project here is very simple and inexpensive. You do not need to buy a large amount of material. You can use leftovers from other projects to beautify an old chair itself.
Spice up an old chair itself
To enhance this old chair, you should:
- An old chair with such a chair
- Leather or fabric (10 cm x 20 cm)
- 5 m Polyschnur
- A punch (optional but it will make your job easier)
- A cutter
- Measuring tape
- Some binder clips
Paint the chair with the paint color. This chair has a classic spindle-back, but you have to remove the pins.
Makeover old chair itself
To determine the length of the leather panel, measuring 5 cm or two under the seat, above the center of the case and vice versa. It is better to cut a little more than not enough. You can cut off the excess at the end.
Cut the piece of leather, folded in half inside and place it on the chair. Make a mark where the tire starts to recover. This indicates that you will make the first hole.
Take the piece of leather chair and place it on a smooth surface. Fold in half and secure with binder clips - two above and two below. Start making holes with the drill or cutter. Marker down with 2:50 cm apart.
Place the piece of leather on the back of a chair. Take about 2 m cable, and find the center and tie a knot. Weaving start threading each end of the rope through the holes in the upper back. Loosen the knot and pull tension on both sides.
Keep the cord stretched. It is attached to the chair. Follow steps A, B and C as shown in the photo. To do this, on both sides.
At the end, make a loop, you can also strengthen with glue.
Milk.com design idea