- Suitable for rock garden plants: the Blue Fescue
- Sheepskins pink
- Orell gray with bronze handle
- Facade with ivy Greening – Instructions for evergreen facade decoration
- Bed and sofa on rope
- Modern wooden deer
- Wall Clock for Home Office
- Modern Garden Furniture Aluminium by Kettal
- Send lamp to make your own parts from bent wood veneer
- Climbing plants on balconies and terraces – screening and greening
Enjoy the winter sun behind glass – The conservatory
A sunny room with a large exterior window has many names: sun room, glazed terrace, glass extension and conservatory. A typical winter home is made a greenhouse or conservatory with three walls and a ceiling made of glass or other transparent material, you can even make a living. Conservatives were popular for large houses of the English aristocracy in the 19th century. The conservatory is a modern extension of the living space and can be used all year round with the proper heating.
A stay bright conservatory
The winter gardens were originally designed for plants that thrive in hot climates, such as citrus fruits, can grow in colder climates. She was often a place where exotic items issued by travel - rare insects, bird cages, etc.
The conservatory of life - all year
The good news is that you can build a small conservatory without having a large Victorian house. You can easily steal the look of this exclusive residential conservatives, especially if you have a room with lots of natural light. Do you need some plants (palms) best summer rattan furniture and perhaps a mat for comfort.
Greenhouses with modern furniture
relaxing in the winter sun
Sunscreen for glass roof
Chandeliers and furniture in classic style
Kitchen on the veranda