- 10 common mistakes in construction planning, you can avoid
- Dining table and chairs and light wood
- An artist's studio
- Wooden Bench 48 creative ideas garden design, stone and wrought iron
- Crafts with children – if not Christmas really fun!
- Cool Designer lamps in the nursery to bring good mood
- Screen backgrounds retro orange
- Floral pattern on wall
- Minimalist living room furnished
- Handle-free closet designs in minimalist style of Piure
Enjoy the winter sun behind glass – The conservatory
A sunny room with a large exterior window has many names: sun room, glazed terrace, glass extension and conservatory. A typical winter home is made a greenhouse or conservatory with three walls and a ceiling made of glass or other transparent material, you can even make a living. Conservatives were popular for large houses of the English aristocracy in the 19th century. The conservatory is a modern extension of the living space and can be used all year round with the proper heating.
A stay bright conservatory
The winter gardens were originally designed for plants that thrive in hot climates, such as citrus fruits, can grow in colder climates. She was often a place where exotic items issued by travel - rare insects, bird cages, etc.
The conservatory of life - all year
The good news is that you can build a small conservatory without having a large Victorian house. You can easily steal the look of this exclusive residential conservatives, especially if you have a room with lots of natural light. Do you need some plants (palms) best summer rattan furniture and perhaps a mat for comfort.
Greenhouses with modern furniture
relaxing in the winter sun
Sunscreen for glass roof
Chandeliers and furniture in classic style
Kitchen on the veranda