- The designer Arabella swivel chair from Giorgetti Plush
- Sectional sofa in bright living room
- Spring Court – cut bushes, shrubs and hedges in spring
- 20 modern kitchen designs the highest quality of Nobilia
- Cards DIY paintings of various
- Led Lamp Starry Light brings the night sky in your bedroom
- Chic apartment of CamBuild – Neutral colors, and bright red accents
- Sleeping Podium
- Table Decorating Ideas of lifestyle great photographer Jean-Francois de Witte
- Terrace with glass railings
Enjoy the winter sun behind glass – The conservatory
A sunny room with a large exterior window has many names: sun room, glazed terrace, glass extension and conservatory. A typical winter home is made a greenhouse or conservatory with three walls and a ceiling made of glass or other transparent material, you can even make a living. Conservatives were popular for large houses of the English aristocracy in the 19th century. The conservatory is a modern extension of the living space and can be used all year round with the proper heating.
A stay bright conservatory
The winter gardens were originally designed for plants that thrive in hot climates, such as citrus fruits, can grow in colder climates. She was often a place where exotic items issued by travel - rare insects, bird cages, etc.
The conservatory of life - all year
The good news is that you can build a small conservatory without having a large Victorian house. You can easily steal the look of this exclusive residential conservatives, especially if you have a room with lots of natural light. Do you need some plants (palms) best summer rattan furniture and perhaps a mat for comfort.
Greenhouses with modern furniture
relaxing in the winter sun
Sunscreen for glass roof
Chandeliers and furniture in classic style
Kitchen on the veranda