- Study Nüvist Liubja character designer lounge bar skulpturellem
- Lovely Bedroom Layout for Pretty Girls
- Gardens and nature in the middle of the Dresdner Neustadt
- Vintage kitchen faucet in country
- Innovative table design for reception room
- Bathroom furniture from Gamadecor – With modern and classic design
- Small kitchen established recommendations for the distribution and colors
- Contemporary wall units – create diversity with modular concepts.
- Awning Stripe
- Establishment of a small room with white furniture
Enjoy the winter sun behind glass – The conservatory
A sunny room with a large exterior window has many names: sun room, glazed terrace, glass extension and conservatory. A typical winter home is made a greenhouse or conservatory with three walls and a ceiling made of glass or other transparent material, you can even make a living. Conservatives were popular for large houses of the English aristocracy in the 19th century. The conservatory is a modern extension of the living space and can be used all year round with the proper heating.
A stay bright conservatory
The winter gardens were originally designed for plants that thrive in hot climates, such as citrus fruits, can grow in colder climates. She was often a place where exotic items issued by travel - rare insects, bird cages, etc.
The conservatory of life - all year
The good news is that you can build a small conservatory without having a large Victorian house. You can easily steal the look of this exclusive residential conservatives, especially if you have a room with lots of natural light. Do you need some plants (palms) best summer rattan furniture and perhaps a mat for comfort.
Greenhouses with modern furniture
relaxing in the winter sun
Sunscreen for glass roof
Chandeliers and furniture in classic style
Kitchen on the veranda