- Old Turkish carpets – high quality that suits your lifestyle
- Real wood furniture in the bathroom in front of the stone wall
- Establishment Studio – Smart space-saving concept in Brazil
- Metal lamps are fashionable – 5 modern designs hanging lamps
- Seating Area in the nursery
- Cube-shaped house in Tokyo
- Camping in Italy – Top 5 campsites for a relaxing holiday
- A house that looks like a modern farm
- Pile of wood under the stairs
- Privacy with balcony Voltage – 21 new ideas for balcony border
Fashion Trends 2015 – Contemporary shoe design from china
For individuals or special events often need to be reminded. Which would have been 161 years old on June 25, the famous builder and architect Antoni Gaudí, which is dedicated to collection of shoes from China designer Laura Papp. The design of the running shoe represents elegance and quality.
Shoe design by Laura Papp
Architects of Catalonia is a powerful source of inspiration for artists around the world. Typical curves of her style and motifs of flora and fauna are always put new lines and dramatically. La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona is one of the largest and most famous churches in the world. Particularly inspired Laura Papp their shoe design.
The latest fashion trends - shoe design inspired by architecture
The shoe has become an object of art. China shoes are an example of the experimental design shoes. They resemble other known creations was the Lady Gaga and you'll in no way leave you indifferent.
May come from the design of classic shoes, a unique art object
Extraordinary shoes as cast white porcelain, reminiscent of the Sagrada Familia are arrested in the air. The texture is similar to the surface of the stone of the basilica.
Fancy ornaments set new benchmarks in the design of shoes
The design of the comfortable shoe is characterized by its modern appearance and bizarre shapes stimulate the imagination. The soles are made of molded rubber for better grip. The stem is made of genuine leather. Because of its porcelain base of the shoe can carry up to 160 kilograms.
Photos: Laura Papp
Fashion trends 2013
designer shoes come in the latest trend
New fashion trends
Laura Papp this series of porcelain
Modern shoes China
Sagrada Familia in Barcelona