- Alternative wall shelf vintage suitcases
- Wall and floor tiles modern and luxurious facilities to assess their
- wall shelves with the appearance of a honeycomb
- La bohème
- Design glass coffee table – as a prism that refracts light
- Garden furniture and patio furniture ideas for comfortable seating -100
- 20 Easter decoration ideas for home and table – What do magic quickly?
- Guide for your perfect Koi pond in various garden styles
- Same companions
- 10 common mistakes in construction planning, you can avoid
Futuristic art installation transforms the space
We present a futuristic art installation, which has completely transformed the room. The talented artist Sarah Sze creates works of art that are inspired by the place. They transform the space and create a new perspective. His works have been presented in 2015 in Venice.
Installing futuristic art forward-looking
The artist Sarah Sze in the United States has a building of the 30s of last century, completely transformed for his performance during the week art in Venice. The neoclassical look of the building has been completely transformed by a series of works of art. Installing futuristic art connects the interior with the exterior. Visitors can expect to four galleries, two left and two right, meet at the end of the corridor. The installation may look messy at first glance, is a training specifically calculated so. The artist used materials and items collected in Venice in the days and weeks to build.
Futuristic art installation transformed an old building
Installing futiristische art offers three perspectives for the future, and life and is named after a term used in thermodynamics. Specific temperature and pressure to determine the three states of matter - gas, liquid, solid. While similar, the author looks at life - it is a mixture of different states of the human body and the soul that looks messy at first. But the artist leads us like a compass with the installation if you do not feel lost and can perform all aspects.
Piston recall the three states of matter
Modern Art in the USA - a Cow futuristic design principles of thermodynamics
Shadow and Light
The artist used only materials of Venice
American art metal
Eclectic mix of different materials
Futuristic Wood Construction
The inside of the outer verbindete exposure area
The composition seemed eclectic, but always uniformly
The artist Sarah Sze