- cans of tomato shades in the kitchen
- Employees of Cervélo and Chrome Hearts is chic bicycle design
- Secretary White combines modern
- Fabric sofa gray and beige carpet
- Laying stairs in the garden – A decorative item or need
- Polyethylene Floor Lamp by Serralunga suitable for indoor and outdoor
- Fireplaces and stoves Overview – Types, Functions and Technology
- Upholstered chairs fur look
- Black bar stool in an open kitchen
- Triangular Canopy Beige
Installation of modern art with light effects in Milano
We present a creative idea of Italy - the installation of modern art with light effects. The installation is a strange connection between history and modernity, tradition and innovation.
the art installation with lighting effects combine history and art
Massimo losa Ghini The designer has chosen the theme of continuity and cultural heritage for his art installation. He wanted to show the technology and the development of materials with a modern, almost futuristic. The basic idea of the shape of the implant is simple, but effective - a monolith of stone, which is cooled by ceramic accents and elements of quartz.
the installation of art - the project
The art installation is surprisingly high, and combines the ideas of modern architecture with durable materials that are already known since ancient times. LED lighting mounted creates original geometric shapes and symbolizes the connection between the past and the future. The effects of light symbolize the processes that occur in the human brain.
Massimo losa Ghini has completed the Technical University of Milan. His designs are in the field of art installations and modern architecture. For his creations, has been awarded several times. He has worked among others as a lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne and the University of Rome.
architecture exhibition in Milan
The installation of modern art from the University of Milan
The project combines history and modern technology
Installation with light effects