- Polo House – a spectacular vacation home on the coast of Australia
- Red container roll in the office
- In rack wooden wall with moving parts are used multiunktional
- Bagni slates and color of a colored wall
- Contemporary fireplace design offers an attractive flame pattern
- Accumulation terrace – What you should consider when planning
- Work plan of the kitchen in the middle of the dining room
- Wooden furniture of modern design – curves and unique finesse
- Luxury Family Home Design impressed with sustainable architecture
- A renovated Victorian house with modern extension in Australia
Installation of modern art with light effects in Milano
We present a creative idea of Italy - the installation of modern art with light effects. The installation is a strange connection between history and modernity, tradition and innovation.
the art installation with lighting effects combine history and art
Massimo losa Ghini The designer has chosen the theme of continuity and cultural heritage for his art installation. He wanted to show the technology and the development of materials with a modern, almost futuristic. The basic idea of the shape of the implant is simple, but effective - a monolith of stone, which is cooled by ceramic accents and elements of quartz.
the installation of art - the project
The art installation is surprisingly high, and combines the ideas of modern architecture with durable materials that are already known since ancient times. LED lighting mounted creates original geometric shapes and symbolizes the connection between the past and the future. The effects of light symbolize the processes that occur in the human brain.
Massimo losa Ghini has completed the Technical University of Milan. His designs are in the field of art installations and modern architecture. For his creations, has been awarded several times. He has worked among others as a lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne and the University of Rome.
architecture exhibition in Milan
The installation of modern art from the University of Milan
The project combines history and modern technology
Installation with light effects