- Catering otherwise
- The Porcelain Tiles – 52 Models with Natural Look
- Luxury apartment in the rococo style in St. Petersburg – live like a palace
- 31 ideas for garden shower – What material is best?
- Ideas for wall decoration in teenagers' rooms, the trend is in the
- Contrast black and yellow
- Modern kitchen with work area
- Designer paper lamps by Anthony Dickens – Flexible and versatile
- Bad French country style
- At home with titatoni
Make moss balls to hang himself – decoration with flowers and potted plants
Kokedama is a very nice decoration with bonsai, which is very common in Japan and is very popular. The word "Kokedama" is Japanese and it is with "Мооsball" (Koke - Ball - Moss, to whom). Translated Bonsai is a ball on which to hang an ornamental plant growing How can you make a. Such hanging decoration you have in the following paragraphs.
Beautiful bonsai plants grow
Kokedamas need a sunny location and need to be watered regularly. So that the manufacturing process requires the following materials:
- Bonsai (mainly used as a base material plugs)
- Akadama earth (red clay) and ketone (black peat)
- Subset (eg, ceramic plate)
- Fine wire (eg aluminum)
- Net Cover
Form a ball Akadama, ketone and water - decorated with flowers and potted plants
Kokedamas are molded from moist soil and Akadama keto 3:07 by mixing with water. Bonsai are planted in this mixture. The assembly is formed by a ball. Of the mesh cover is cut into a suitable shape. This is related to aluminum wire.
Make decoration to hang
At the end of bonsai is completely covered with foam, which gives a special charm to the decor. Get inspired and create your individual oasis in your own four walls.
Flower pots are held together by a Aludraht
Grass Bonsai - m odern ecological ideas for indoor gardens
Pour hanging regularly bonsai
Hanging flower pots - will be set by the fine aluminum wire
Indoor plants to hang - Kokedama bonsai
Grow bonsai foam ball - Decorating with plants
Make decoration to hang - bonsai