- Kitchen island
- 35 Funny homemade costumes – ideas for kids and adults.
- Old furniture bar designed from the German test machine bulb
- Practical design sofa offers seating and sleeping space
- Andreas Verheijen developed hybrid plants and colorful flower arrangements
- Sofa in Light Brown
- Corner House provides modern home for a large family
- Make a Mediterranean atmosphere, different Erdtönne
- 75 cool ideas for designer sofas with unique shapes and colors
- Black wall behind the bed in the old building
Make your own Pendant Lighting – craft ideas for every style
The design is often a matter of balance - with the right combination of form and fine-tuning, you can get the perfect result in the end. If you want to make yourself suspended lighting, you need to start is a good idea. Discover the potential of any old object and unique lamp design. Here are 20 ideas for hanging lights home, you can start today.
Make colorful hanging lamps are
Perfect for spring and summer this electric lime green suspension is easy to imitate. A fresh coat of paint and a lampshade with corresponding models also give the beautiful dining room.
Make your own Pendant - pastel pink tones
This chandelier in pastel shades of pink is perfect for a subtle touch of color to your everyday life. You just need a metal frame of an old lampshade and paper circles in different shades.
creative use old corks
Another project for the wine lover - a chandelier made of cork. It is amazing how such simple things can find a new use of everyday life.
Chandelier dual function
The next idea combines two functions. Their wine glasses are always on hand and can also serve as a beautiful decoration on the dining table.
Garlands of white doilies
They host a formal dinner for friends and family? Then this elegant placemats chandelier could be more perfect festive.
elegant chandelier high
odd shapes and blue beads
Tinker lamps suspended from son
Wrap with burlap hanging lamp
Mesh and clothespins
Glue all paper circles
Suspensions industrial look
Shade in a colander
Cut strips of fabric
Packing jam jar with buttons