- Bowed designer steel table amazed with perfect balance
- Eames chair in black and white decorated room
- House with wooden decking in the garden
- Cool Accessories in bedroom
- Luxury Wallpapers creators Art – Wall coverings for the highest demands
- Modern terrace design – 100 images and creative ideas
- Discover the pure enjoyment of barbecue – Barbecue Garden Palazzetti
- Modern interior design and exquisite decoration Steampunk style
- Children's room with the color of the turquoise walls
- The conversion of a residential building on a rocky coastline in Ireland
Modern Japanese Art reveals a new world
We present an unusual modern Japanese art form. Iori Tomita presented his collection of stuffed animals, which "contributes a new world," the name.
Modern Japanese Art Iori Tomita
Iori Tomita worked as a fisherman. During this period, he developed a new method that can be prepared with animals and discolored. The technology it uses for its collection H.: / new world /. You can rediscover the aquatic animals - their shapes, colors and bone structure are due to the new method for better leverage. The animals look well known, yet they have a futuristic look. The purpose of the artist was to show people the wonders of the world. Prepared animals are perceived as modern Japanese art and have been repeatedly exhibited in many galleries on the island.
Modern Japanese Art for the future
Iori Tomita is a modern Japanese art as a decoration for your own home. He sees animals prepared / fish, lizards and jellyfish / as a means of research. Their bold colors and bones attract attention and project the idea of a new world and perspective for the future. The designer is trying to express his imagination for evolution. Whether in the future there will be transparent animals? How the relationship between man and the changing nature? These questions were posed to artists. Creative, the idea is certainly - if you can imagine this form of art as decoration itself is a matter of taste. In Japan, animals prepared are very popular in all cases.
Contemporary Art from Japan - stuffed animals
Futuristic Japanese Art
Japanese artist presents his own theory of evolution
Future development - transparent animals?
Contemporary Art Exhibition in Japan