- The 10 largest companies of modern designer kitchens in Europe
- Accumulation terrace – What you should consider when planning
- Innovative design – beach hut Of the Crosson Clarke Carnachan
- Moving Tips and Checklist – If possible, stress-free move home
- Scalloped designer desk with practical design
- Mobile system moving into the bedroom
- Bumper designer Marc Newson bed to experience a high quality of sleep
- Unusual ideas for design stool bring creativity and mood
- large corner sofa beige
- Ahoy! – Ideas maritime furniture for the living room
Terraces design – concept Environment Hassel
Hassell has introduced a new concept of eco environment for the design of roof terraces recently. The project was carried out with the help of researchers at the University of Melbourne. The University has conducted several years with success in the research programs of new green technologies that are applicable in Australia, par. The experts were recruited as a consultant and has worked with experts in the landscape.
Design roof terraces - functional concept
The design of terraces in Melbourne took place in several stages. The grass area is divided into three zones, each performs a specific function. The first area is accessible to visitors - where innovative technologies will be demonstrated and many events. A long, cozy wood garden bench offers enough seating for guests. E 'was built with recycled materials and painted in red box. The roof terrace has quickly become popular among the students - who often come here to relax or just quietly prepare their presentations.
Design of terraces, which are the benefits of green roof plane with her?
The second area is located just behind the bench in garden - flowers here, students and shrubs planted. There, above all the experiments are carried out and tested new technologies. It discusses, among other things, the quality of rainwater, or the insulation properties of the green roof. Birds, insects and other small animals are attracted to the native flowers. A small garden pond has been specially designed so that the animals at ease. The ultimate goal is clear - the researchers are trying to make an ecosystem and to promote environmental awareness of the population. Eco-design of terraces Hassel is also an excellent example of how green building is becoming more and more standard.
Rooftop Melbourne - planted with native plant species
Garden Umfreundlichem concept garden bench is constructed from recycled wood
Flowers attract native birds and insects
The project must promote environmental awareness and to test new technologies