- Most popular holiday destinations in the summer for beach holidays in Europe
- Old Turkish carpets – high quality that suits your lifestyle
- Combination of leather and wood
- Walk in shower with glass enclosure – functional and fashionable
- The modern steel staircase inside and outside for amazing design.
- An attic refurbished
- Cabinet in White and Yellow
- Sliding glass door for the shower
- Arco floor lamp with white lantern
- New World
The Nixie Tube Clock – classical technique in a fine package
There are watches that show the time and yet there are watches that express their beauty through the measurement of time. The Chronotronix V400 Nixie Tube Clock is an example of purist elegance that has the conventional technique in a more refined form. Its main feature is the combination of solid and shiny black anodized aluminum cherry. Lovely reflections on the black surface repeat the full beauty of the IN-18 Nixie tubes rare.
Chronotronix V400 Nixie Tube Clock
Nixie tubes were manufactured in Ukraine in the 70s. Nixie stands for "experimental tube digital display", and they are electronic tubes containing cathode to create a warm orange glow like neon. They were used to represent all types of information in electronic devices, but it long since replaced by modern LCD. These tubes are no longer manufactured, so the price is also higher.
Nixie Tube Clock - classic with a new design
If you want a Nixie Tube Clock, combines vintage, modern and Geektum, look no further than the Chronotronix V400 Nixie Clock. This design is produced in quantities and costs very limited $ 415
closer look at the numbers
Other clock designs
Nocrotec N18 V2
with a beautiful blue light in the base
without neon light