- Organizing kids party in the garden – 20 fun ideas Easter decoration
- Swimming pool with fireplace
- Ashamed Carpet – Bolon individual room solutions
- Linen curtain
- bedroom furniture for Hippies
- 22 delightful, fragrant and colorful table decoration ideas for autumn
- Growing plants in a greenhouse – tips for gardening
- Modern House Extension by Wim Goes Architectuur
- Ideas for the design wall
- The London Design Festival 2015 in pictures: Highlights of the event
15 Creative Ideas for DIY Upcycling hooks
You've set up your home after the principle of upcycling and look at these creative ideas for hooks to achieve. Hooks are relatively easy to experiment yourself and you can do all sorts of things. Use all kinds of handles, cutlery, tools and various items such as brushes, shoe heels and others. Take a look at these creative ideas for wall hooks home.
Tinkering hooks to make your own from different handles
Wall hook for your own can be made from all types of antiques. A very simple idea and easy to implement is to manage the wall hook. You can use it for the door handles, drawer handles old order and even ran the shower or sink. Attach the handles on a wooden board and hang it on the wall. In order to have a hook with an original design.
Tinker hooks with handles
DIY wall hook - original ideas with cutlery
Hooks to make your cutlery are among the most popular crafts ideas. Take old spoon and a fork and fold in all kinds of forms. Then make a hole so you can screw it. Another option is to stick cutlery on a wooden board.
wall hook bent fork
Use a spoon hooks
Hooks Tinker different objects
Check out these tips for hooks to inspire you and your apartment with Upcycling established ideas. Hooks can customize tools, brushes, hooks clip and shoe heels.
Wooden clothes hangers
Use brushes to paint as wall hooks
Apply heels as wall hooks
Transform hook wall hook
wall hook animal shaped wooden
wall hook with a rustic design