- Modern kitchen with wooden fronts
- Buffets Boca do Lobo striking design with an opulent design
- Build a greenhouse in the garden and create – what to consider
- Wicker chairs on the terrace modern green
- Outdoor carpet | Ethno-flair in the garden
- Wooden tub, separate invite you to relax
- The pots adorn – craft ideas with chalkboard paint and trim
- 10 unique table lamps with unusual design ideas
- Swimming pool in the garden build – tips that will help you plan
- Four-poster bed and wallpaper patterned in the hall of romantic youth
Design mirror line inspired by nature by Karen Chekerdjian Ikebana
Looking for matching accessories for your home or office? We offer a little 'inspiration from the Middle East. Lebanese Design Studio Karen Chekerdjian presented in 2013, the exclusive design mirror Ikebana collection that inspires a room with colors and formal accents.
Mirror design inspired by Japanese floral art
The basic elements of the traditional Japanese art of flower design spigeln conflict of Karen Chekerdjian - asymmetry, space and depth. Linear structures radiating harmony. The mirror psyche Ikebanna III is suitable for bedroom, hall, dressing room. The designer used solid oak for its production, brushed copper. Shiny marble statues complete the exclusive look. And 'free standing mirror available in hunter green color. Comfortable height 164 cm allows an easy to use application.
The structure of the mirror increases the effect of depth
Ikebana III mirror design fits perfectly with the decor in modern, minimalist style. Thanks to its natural colors and shapes which uses a special optical highlight.
Series Ikebana home accessories and decorative items Karen Chekerdjian
Ikebana II produces a shapely wall mirror in a limited edition of 20 copies. Living wood is brushed copper. Formica and marble statuary complete their look.
The Ikebana is a mirror in rosewood
Accessories for your home or home office
Designer Karen Chekerdjian has a long experience in the field of interior design and the product that you picked up in Milan. In 2001, he moved to Beirut and opened his own design studio Karen Chekerdjian. Your creativity knows no bounds. It focuses on the discovery of unique combinations of materials and advanced manufacturing gaze. Your Living Products made in limited editions and unique pieces. Projects Karen are awesome interior design of hotels and restaurants - including Liza restaurant in Paris, Crafts Mabrouk Beirut and Rabih Kayrouz House Boutique and more. The Design Studio is a regular participant at the annual international design fairs in the world.
mirror design style Ikebana
Photo by Tanya Traboulsi