- Multi-generational house in Germany
- Home of impressed with glass solutions for unusual designer
- Marine nursery in beige / white
- Small villa with a glass facade opens onto the landscape
- Top RV Parks and Campgrounds in Spain for beach vacations
- 35 Halloween make-up ideas for men and women from the past 2015
- Mattress on wooden pallets
- Modern fitted kitchen has minimalist aesthetic
- Architects glamorous concrete house with modern interior design
- Ideas for the open closet in the room – how to hide?
Futuristic Jewelry Gallery houses over 3,500 pieces of jewelry
The Designer Studio in London EJAl won the competition of the Victoria and Albert Museum and designed jewelry that will accommodate more than 3,500 rooms gallery. The exquisite Schmuckstückte from different eras and are arranged in chronological order.
Gallery jewelry houses exhibitions of Albert Museum
The concept of the new gallery of jewelry is simple, but very effective. The gallery is spread over two floors connected by a spiral staircase futuristic. A jewelry holder S-shaped optically separates the first floor. The dark walls, extensive use of glass and subtle integrated to the jewelry collection best lighting. The staircase was made of metal. Built-in LED accent provide monochrome space.
Jewelry Gallery - exhibition space for fine jewelry from all over the world
The jewels are tastefully arranged in the gallery of jewelry. The black background is illuminated. Under each piece is a short explanation of the origin. The text is white and is further illuminated by halogen lamps. Lighting plays an important role in the design - three types of lights have been installed to create a pleasant atmosphere for visitors to the museum. The gallery itself is constructed of dark cement. Wall panels of wood in brown red colors make it seem the most elegant room and recalls the Victorian era, during which the museum was built.
The EJAl architectural firm based in London became popular in Europe already by their original projects. Experienced interior designers have created several museum rooms - Lounge and a gallery of modernist sculpture in the Victoria and Albert Museum, the exhibition on African culture in the royal art gallery in London, and Sir Museum Joane are just a few examples. From modern to classic - their concepts still inspire creative ideas.
Gallery - futuristic interior design
Spiral staircase with LED lighting
Integrated lights for stairs