- Table of dark brown wood Shabby Chic
- Modular shelves and sideboards – assemble the furniture from boxes
- Printing Ideas to decorate formal etiquette as an art table
- Interior Design: What are the trends in interior design for 2015
- Extravagant design floor lamp in the shape of a vase of Flos
- Durable wall and wooden flooring Mafi – Fresco Collection
- Scraplight designer hanging lamps made of recycled corrugated cardboard from Gray Pants
- lily plants in the pond – instructions and maintenance tips
- Lounge furniture for the garden
- Designer Lamp Clear by Mathieu Lehanneur for Fabbian
Tips Dahlias – plant, care for winter and summer flowers
Nothing is more spectacular in the garden in late summer flowers like dahlias. Dahlias are among the most beautiful flowers in summer tuberous plants. Dahlias chrysanthemum-like shine in a wide range of warm colors and forms of flowers that can reach a height of 5-30 cm in diameter. Although they are native to Mexico, dahlias are suitable for short or long summer climates. Today, we will tell you some valuable tips on dahlia planting, care and wintering.
Tips for planting dahlias
In late April / early May is the best time to plant dahlias, when frosts penetrate the soil. Factory. Tubers with about 75 cm of distance, not too deep in the soil, in a sunny place like Dahlias sand and slightly acidic soil, clay soil under any circumstances. Specialists swear dahlias expressed better when the tubers are located two days before the plants in the water.
Tips for caring dahlia
Dahlias need water regularly, preferably in the early morning and evening. When the leaves of sun burn rapidly. At the end of September, you pour more fuel to stimulate the tuber to store water for the winter. You need fertilizer, better to give directly to the planting hole or spring in the flower beds. Hooves and horns is suitable for horse manure - not because it is too long, slender shoots and foliage would. You need to remove the parts of dead flowers regularly to maintain long dahlias in bloom.
After the first frost, the tubers must be dug up, but cautious, so they are not injured. Leave about 6 cm. long stem above the bulb are cut and in no case stems thread. Earth, the remains of the tuber, protects against dehydration during the winter. The place should be ventilated in, for example, in Sägespäne or sand, and in no case plastic. Dahlias are propagated by division of the tubers.
bright and warm colors
different forms of flowers
magical glowing colors
Dahlias bloom from June until the first frost
beautiful bouquet for the table