- Massive plate of real wood in an open kitchen
- Spring decorations on the table
- Apartment for students
- White covers for dining room chairs
- Enjoy holiday in the spring-the magic of Copenhagen in the spring
- Solid wood wardrobe in retro design by Studio Tord Boontje
- 25 Outstanding Tropical Family Residence Photo in Singapore
- Wooden terrace design – 25 inspirational ideas
- Decorate one's home with natural materials in the fall
- Colored vases painted front pasted
Autumn garden flowers – orange and red shades for the summer final
Just because it cools, it does not mean you have to give your garden the farewell kiss. In fact, if you live in a warm and mild temperatures, you can enjoy a flower garden in late October. If you are not an avid gardener, you may have already started to prepare the garden for winter. However, the fall and its use of bright colors to brighten up the garden again. The fall in the garden flowers would affect their mood with their warm shades.
Fall flowers in the garden with beautiful red and purple hues
Just because most perennials are gone, it does not mean you still can not have beautiful flowers for a few months. Think warm red, burnt orange, dark purple, yellow sun - this is not the time for spring pastel colors!
Autumn flowers in the garden - Orange Dahlias
Choose perennials, trees and shrubs designed specifically for their fall garden. Mix varieties and colors! Different species of plants have their own charm. Trees provide a great backdrop and color at a high level, shrubs are the same, but with an average height. Grasses provide year round a nice background, but in the fall they really shine with their graceful and beautiful seed heads. Some perennials bloom in the fall with an energy that you will never see the spring. The autumn flowers in planters can also add interest in their garden. Grasses, perennials and annuals are easy to find in the garden center.
Chrysanthemums in yellow, purple and orange
Yellow and orange chrysanthemums
colorful painted flower pots
Wooden basket full of flowers