- Extravagant design floor lamp in the shape of a vase of Flos
- The oscillation of europalets you build – instructions with patterns
- Aquarium and bird in a cage design – the concept duplex
- Penthouse in front of green
- Construction Gazebo – the many functions of the pavilion in the garden
- Paper Presentation Bar provides insight into the to-do-jungle
- A partition with flowers
- 29 practical designer bedside tables for your modern bedroom
- Creating a garden and to protect against the wind – Tips and Tricks
- The Kitchen Collection of Arthesi – Modern design and high quality
Fashion tinker lamp – new ideas with paper
Home lighting is important for the well-being of all members of the family. It 'very important for the design of the lamps when you want to emphasize their individuality. Look for modern pendant lighting for your home? We present new ideas on how to design a stylish lamp yourself.
Lamp craft itself - modern creation from strips of paper
Light Crafting you must copy paper, a ball of paper, glue and spray paint. Select the desired color itself. Spray on paper and let dry. If you are already dry, you can cut the pieces of paper with a thickness of 2 to 2.5 cm. Glue the strips of colored paper on the ball of paper, leaving some distance between them. Paste the earliest bands from top to bottom. Thus, you can quickly and easily put together a lamp modern and efficient you.
Triangular shapes - Lamp tinker fashion
To design a triangular lamp yourself, you will need the following documents: 1 tablespoon rice paper, some fabric scraps, scissors and glue. Cut into small triangular pieces with different dimensions. Make two different triangular shapes and distribute into two piles. Paste triangles down on the ball to leave the space between the elements. You can also see other suggestions and be inspired. To design a lamp yourself, you do not need a lot of time, but a greater amount of creativity.
Original idea for the craft - Pendant of paper
Pendant Lamp effective and Off
Paper lamp strange design
A remarkable job log